- Reduced risk of Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma-especially in women).
- Reduced risk of developing Prostate Cancer among men.
- Reduced risk of Estrogen negative Breast Cancer among women.
- Reduced risk of Colon Cancer.
- Reduced risk of Liver Cancer (damage).
Follow by Email
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Regular Coffee Drinking Has Been Linked To Many Health Benefits.
Caffeine is the most widely used psychoactive drug used worldwide . Regular Coffee Drinking has been recently in the NEWS several times and has been linked with the following Health Benefits:
4) They are less likely to suffer from the following Cancers:
11) Hot Coffee drinkers are less likely to carry MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus).
James, J. E. (1991). Caffeine and Health (pp. 430). London: Academic Press.
Please click on each link enjoy reading it with a hot cup of Coffee!!
Thank you for updating your medical knowledge at Online Health Expert.
Harish Malik, M.D.