- Reduced risk of Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma-especially in women).
- Reduced risk of developing Prostate Cancer among men.
- Reduced risk of Estrogen negative Breast Cancer among women.
- Reduced risk of Colon Cancer.
- Reduced risk of Liver Cancer (damage).
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Regular Coffee Drinking Has Been Linked To Many Health Benefits.
Caffeine is the most widely used psychoactive drug used worldwide . Regular Coffee Drinking has been recently in the NEWS several times and has been linked with the following Health Benefits:
4) They are less likely to suffer from the following Cancers:
11) Hot Coffee drinkers are less likely to carry MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus).
James, J. E. (1991). Caffeine and Health (pp. 430). London: Academic Press.
Please click on each link enjoy reading it with a hot cup of Coffee!!
Thank you for updating your medical knowledge at Online Health Expert.
Harish Malik, M.D.